Leadership Webinar – Part I – 6 PDUs – March 30 & 31, 2019 from 6PM IST to 9 PM IST
Announcement: Leadership Webinar – Part I – 6 PDUs – March 30 & 31, 2019 from 6 PM IST to 9 PM IST CANCELLED FOR INSUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT
Early Bird Special extended to March 28. 2019:
$ 99 USD $ 69 USD CANCELLED FOR INSUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT
This Leadership Webinar – Part I is for interested individuals in India who would like to receive an experience-based training for Beginning the Life-Long Journey of Becoming an Effective Leader. The purpose of this eight-module Webinar is:
- To deliver an interactive Leadership Webinar designed for Indian Professionals, using experience-based knowledge and information — different than “run-of-the-mill” theoretical leadership training.
- To Prepare the new as well as mature Indian managers to take a more active leadership role
- To assist the managers and “technocrats” to become leaders in their community and workplace
- To establish a mentor-mentee relationship, following the age-old Indian tradition of “Guru-Disciple” interaction
The Leadership Webinar is delivered in four 90 minute modules and is designed to answer the following questions:
- What are the traits of an effective leader?
- How can I be a better leader?
- How can I motivate my team members to be more effective?
- How do I communicate effectively as a leader?
The participants will be required to complete some reading assignments after the first two modules to prepare for the next two modules. Upon receipt of payment participants will be sent an email invite to the Webinar with the URL and logon information.
Registration will be cut off when we reach 25 participants.
We require a minimum of 10 participants to hold the webinar. Please encourage your friends to register.
In the event we do not reach 10 participants we will notify each participant and offer them the option of keeping the registration for the next webinar or a refund.
Our refund policy can be viewed through the link at the bottom of this page.