Leadership Webinar - Part I
Begin your “Life-Long Journey of Becoming an Effective Leader” by joining Part I [6 Leadership PDUs] of our Leadership webinar where you will interact with the leaders and participants. The purpose of this two-day, six-hour-long, four module Webinar is:
- To deliver an interactive Leadership Webinar designed for Indian Professionals, using experience-based knowledge and information — different than “run-of-the-mill” theoretical leadership training. (click here to see testimonials):
- To Prepare the new as well as mature Indian managers to take a more active leadership role
- To assist the managers and “technocrats” to become leaders in their community and workplace
- To establish a mentor-mentee relationship, following the age-old Indian tradition of “Guru-Disciple” interaction
Webinar Scheduled for March 30 & 31
CANCELLED FOR INSUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT
CHECK HERE FOR FUTURE OFFERINGS
The Webinar is designed to answer the following questions:
- What are the traits of an effective leader?
- How can I be a better leader?
- How can I motivate my team members to be more effective?
- How do I communicate effectively as a leader?
The participants will be required to complete some reading assignments after the first two modules to prepare for the next two modules.
Upon receipt of payment participants will be sent an email invite to the Webinar with the URL and unique logon information.